onsdag 10 februari 2021

Sweet Dreams


I remember how you wrap and made me felt 

how we in this retirement built our own , fort

and you gave me comfort  

in a world of chaos 

it became

us 

i like how you tap me in with my  

grandpa blue blanket 

gave me my pink ugly doll so i could fall 

in sleep , remember how i was trying to figure out 

our monologue , during the night was wondering  

next dialogue but it wore always such a struggle 

finding the next sentence until you help me with the text

convisedence , i think not but you always help me with that next 

sentence , how you slide in like a plot twist in through the door

when i feel out the wheelchair and hit the floor

pick me up like a coffee cup and i knew this would become better then a wedding day 

how you become my makeup artist , stylist basically everything on my wishlist

when you whip me ass i wore like this guy is a badass 

and i fell out of my wheelchair into your care and you pick me up like a au pair 

the intimacy of  living in the retirement but you made me felt heaven , sent 

i remember how i watch your eyes like it wore television 

how you watch mine and tried to figure out my condition

yeah you left a mark at my broken heart and i recall we ran the wall 

how the first impression of me wore how you pick me up from the floor 

i felt so awkward in yours arms but then i realize you wore an badass , nurse

but then i looked into yours eyes and realize , i could have it worse  

like i could have died at the retirement but then i realize i got to heaven sent

and actually did my time and i'm just glad to get out , alive 

didn't like to sleep because i remember how you always creep 

into the dark became an friend of the heart 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar