onsdag 10 februari 2021

you make me warm


i like how you tap me in with my  

grandpa blue blanket , how we build a comfort 

in a comfort zone in danger zone 

i remember how you   gave me my pink ugly doll so i could fall 

asleep , remember how i was trying to figure out 

our monologue , during the night was wondering  

you slide in  during the morning without a warning 

gave me fresh start , new chapter and new dialogue 

and i dont want to brag but i think i just fhink had had the carrier 

convisedence , i think not but you always help me with that next

that you would end up in my text 

you like drop dead gorgeous and my stay at the retirement wore a worldwind 

nothing i wanted to leave behind 

never in my life i thought i would thought i met 

somebody that is an expertise 

when it comes to this 

and you made Matisse 

amazing aesthetic and makes me feel so poetic 

from the way you slide in to pick me up 

smells just like beans and how you twirl me around 

in me that wheelchair , how you brush my hair

and make me feel like the cutest 

daddy you know are dopest 

how you show me the rope

remember how i fell hit the floor

how you become my makeup artist 

 stylist basically everything on my wishlist

when you whip me ass i wore like this guy is a badass 

and i fell out of my wheelchair into your care and you pick me up like a au pair 

the intimacy of  living in the retirement but you made me felt heaven , sent 

i remember how i watch your eyes like it wore television 

how you watch mine and tried to figure out my condition

yeah you left a mark at my broken heart and i recall we ran in corridor

shot gun to the medicine cabinet and i remember how i notice you wore so talented

i like our banners and pick ups , i'm pretty shy normally - usually i spend time online 

so you have to excuse my hiccups 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar