måndag 8 februari 2021

WELL

 


remember how i fell out from my wheelchair 

into your care and i was like jumping in to your arms  

like you wore my au pair , always there as a career

i remember how you slide in and i was like is this a dream? 

and how you watch me with sympathy and with a hearth of empathy 

how easy it was to open up about about my epilepsy 

i never been   good with boys but then i realize , you wore a men 

remember how you mixed my meds like the perfect bartender<< 

how you look so handsome in your blue costume 

and i remember when you sat at the edge of my bed 

that was totally awesome but it i am wore so awkward 

i really like to send him a card  because you restart my heart 

but no address , so i just send you this paper plane of madness

 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar