tisdag 9 februari 2021

you always my main course


i remember how you wrap into in me in the filt 
the comfort  of my grandpa blue blanket
gave me my pink ugly doll so i could fall 
in sleep , remember how i was trying to figure out 
our monologue , during the night was wondering  
next dialogue but it wore always such a struggle 
finding the next sentence until you help me with the text
convisedence , i think not - how i always thought you wore so perfect 
dont take this out of subtext , you know im cuming tonight , alright 
fresh flowers and step in the shower 
waiting for you to coming over
i want to tangle in bodies like headphones 
want to become attach with someone 
i kinda like the way you dig the show 
and i know this this might be be love 
its so unexpected that i fell for somebody 
in the darkest time but you made it , lit 
perfect In the retirement 
how the fizzy tabs became  champagne 
and you got me forgot about about my injury 
in my brain , yeah you better then that recoravary 
i cant get how you become my makeup artist 
 stylist basically everything on my wishlist
when you whip me ass i wore like this guy is a badass 
and i fell out of my wheelchair into your care and you pick me up like a au pair 
the intimacy of  living in the retirement but you made me felt heaven , sent 
i remember how i watch your eyes like it wore television 
how you watch mine and tried to figure out my condition
yeah you left a mark at my broken heart and i recall we ran the wall 
how the first impression of me wore how you pick me up from the floor 
i felt so awkward in yours arms but then i realize you wore an badass , nurse 
and you help me with my food , the recipe of it - i was like you wore already my main course 
in this Come Dine With Me 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar