fredag 3 september 2021

around the world to find u


you heard me screaming , notice how fell out the wheelchair 
you pick me up like an little cat and somehow i become your pet 
meanwhile you became my favorite care taker and bartender 
how you pick up the meds before i went to bed 
it wore everything , and i really like your styling 
you made me feel so stylish is wore like i had my own make up artist 
during the retirement and feeling good about yourself is very important 
when you recover , i bet you are an awesome brother ,  amazing son 
how you made me confident , its the little things you do 
and your parents must be proud for raised an soldier , doctor student 
and a carrier that is more then a great friend and i think its weird 
i found you after travel  abroad twice , half up in heaven 
to i would find seven heaven around the corner where i live 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar