fredag 3 september 2021

in progress

 


i bet you wore an lovely brother 
sure you might have those siblings fights 
like they tend to have in families but to me it wore all love 
and it wore so nice when feeling when just felt from above 
you got me feeling so upside down but somehow you turn it around
when i fell out out the wheelchair and bounce straight into the carrier
am i the only one that became heaven sent when you , me pet 
me like i wore your new cat . stroke the spine and somehow you become , mine 
i am know you come from an family that support , wore full of love 
because you made me feel like i wore heaven above 
just by a glimt , i knew i wore falling
but i will never stand in your way 
for calling , darling 
people like you shall wear a warning 
by the way because you make end up on the Segway
you never fade away it just progress 
this damn illness but somehow you treat me like an , princess 
when i feel like worst and i know i am not good for you 
but i will still be the one the love you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar