tisdag 14 september 2021

Feline

i might be not look like an vs model but i know how to steal the show 
they got the angelic look but i got that poetic aesthetic 
got a kissed by the death with made me , deep 
god almighty told me i wore i worth to , keep 
yeah i wore out my body but when i fell in love somebody 
basically out my wheelchair and into my aupair
proper award , and that how i roll - fall 
out of control 
yeah i remember how you pick me up in April 
how you stroke me like an kitten and of course i became smitten
and i wore like is this April Fool but but time passed by and suddenly i got the vibe 
i am i the only one that feel like i am feline , that you wore an living dream 
and how i like the way you pet me like i wore an cat wore pure magic 
feed me like i wore yours and let you in and out , through the door 
like pure inspiration and somehow we begin collaborate 
how you begin to play with me there in the corner 
like you do with an lover  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar