tisdag 14 september 2021

to my inspirations that build me up



 He virtual  but very functional . got a way with his words is sensuell
loyal like an fan but but get down like an groupie . follow you like an puppy
but you know we better off as friends , whatever happens  ...  if you know what i mean
i think you better then a dream , because you see me as an woman , human not like an illness
he stroke my cheek and wipe away the tear , just to get some fear isnt that typical me 
to suspect the best but get the worst , and feel like like i am ... cursed 
yeah you cut me deep when i took an faith of leap 
but you gave me nothing back , dont you know in love its all about give and take 
in relationship , and in ours i am the VIP and you must be on a trip 
if i still want your friendship after all that because i learn that i am 
i am pretty awesome turning down an A list 
that used to be on my make a wish 
but not after this because i got other priorities 
and look for an other quy with other qualities 
yeah lets get one straight i dont look for an white knight
to swept my heart away , i look for somebody that is mr right 
and i think hes name is christan , not william ,  jim - yeah i think i settle with him
i think you got wrong impressions about me boys , reject me once its fine ,im good being friends and am always up for sequence but there no one keep fall over like you make me recover , you got an funny way make me healing , just with an drop , you give me that feeling that is so reveling and sorry for that but you make my body pretty perfect

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar