torsdag 2 september 2021

my fave thing is to write about u x

 even if i wore broken , how you are my other half of heart 
 dont know where to start but could , how i fell flat on the the butt
 and you help me up like an little cat , wrap me in pampers and felt stylish 
 i dont even care if i dont have any hair , because you make me feel confident 
 you are my last touch how you recolonize i wore quite an catch  
 how you wipe my lips like they wore yours and since that they , they are yours ..
 secret imitate moment that made me heaven sent , secretly i think it wore your sis that told me his beautiful soul when i wore out off it , she had right because you made of magic . he got that hipster 
character , hands of an nurse , doctor student and i checked in on the best retirement - when times wore rough he really come through , i gonna make you look fantastic ( not like you already do ) its impossible NOT TO LOVE YOU ) yeah everyone knew he is the bomb and that i wanted in my room . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar