torsdag 2 september 2021

the caretaker


   tell them this girl wore an saint become sinner
wonder how i went from an loser to an winner ? 
 i can tell his parents raised an wonderful son 
 because he had my heart , won
tell them his beautiful like an poem 
he got me wrapped in a bow 
and mum this might even be , love 
yeah i think i met your sis when i wore above
she told me about this beautiful , soul 
i wonder how your parents raised you like warrior 
became an beautiful carrier and caretaker 
and i remember how i flew in you 
like an living cannonball but then that how i roll
yeah i always seem to fall for guys that have a heart 
i think its funny how thought of me a work of ark
when i wore broken and how you get my heart stolen
like a thief but help me out like an BFF 
with these poems because you such a beautiful character
with moral , empathy and sympathy and even if you break my heart 
you are my , symphony that kept me company  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar