torsdag 2 september 2021

my prediction




i think your parents is very proud over for not only raised 
an lovely boy to men , frankly i am both honored and blessed 
to be in your hands , how you wipe me clean from my url history 
just so i could make an new one is an mystery
i like the way you got morals of soldier but choose to study to doctor
how you help me with my meds even if you know i probably over you will vomit 
but we fit like wormit and gromit - i think that is kinda perfect 
i think you will raise the bar , became a local star and maybe intentional
your heart is a work of art but your soul is priceless 
and i think you will get an award for the people you treat 
like from Nobels in medicine , for the impact you had of epilepsy
and hopefully you made and cure and i get one for literature 
i mean , that is what i predict 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar