torsdag 2 september 2021

Starbucks lovers


i bet you wore an lovely brother 
sure you might have those siblings fights 
like they tend to have in families but to me it wore all love 
and it wore so nice when feeling when just felt from above 
i remember how i felt in retirement , stunned and how i felt , unloved '
well that i wore approx for like five minutes and then i wore like heaven sent 
looked up when i feel out wheelchair and saw that soul your sis talked about 
who worked as my carrier , i guess thats why i almost died and hit my head 
again and i am lucky to find a friend in the darkest time you become the light
grab up the slides and explore a new world ,welcome me to an new home 
which become my second home 
and i recall how i ride with you through the corridor to the common room 
sat me down by the corner like we wore star bucks lovers 
yeah i recall how i fell out the wheelchair just to make an impression , okey not the best 
but i fell into your chest - just admit it and backup plan , to make you make my man
make you the new character , i bet no exes of you write you in texts . yeah i am a genius 
i know when it comes to love . i just like to collect stories and people , wrap them in a nice poem

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar