onsdag 1 september 2021

old fashion love

 


   tell them this girl wore an saint become sinner
wonder how i went from an loser to an winner ? 
 i can tell his parents raised an wonderful son 
 because he had my heart , won
tell them his beautiful like an poem 
and you can tell your parter we not an item
you just a part of one of my , chapter 
and i am happy you made it lit
because i have an habit 
to be quite destructive 
and i am sorry if i dont make sense 
but i get high on my own poems 
i think you brought me back to life
when everyone thought i should calm down
but after survived a death sentence 
i have no time for romance 
i mean unless you want that 
think i met your sis heaven above
she told me about a guy i would love 
she had right because he freaking perfect 
i used to say i love is pointless
but without it , i am hopeless 
and i hate i am so fucking romantic 
that i cant keep friends 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar