onsdag 1 september 2021

the perfect doctor


  


   tell them this girl wore an saint become sinner
wonder how i went from an loser to an winner ? 
 i can tell his parents raised an wonderful son 
 because he had my heart , won
tell them his beautiful like an poem 
i would know about this thing call , love 
seen it from far but hut never got ii 
more then from heaven above 
i think your sis sent me to this retirement 
like she knew we wore ment 
tell your parents that they got a son made of poetry 
i used to prey for him to notice me 
but i really loved how he handle me 
and they raised a son with qualities that manifest 
what i shall invest 
in , him 
i know you wore raised an an warrior 
worked like an soldier 
but i prefer you as an doctor student 
because it means he good morals 
and i am would be happy to be fixed 
by your , i promise when i wore like 18 
i promised never to fall but its all i done
and i hate you had to see me like this 
because how shall i seduce somebody 
when i look like , this ?
one foot in the body bag ,
other in the doctor bag 
and i am grateful for you gave me the best time
in the worst time because you made me feel like 
its okey that day when you said i wore that dress
even to i wore lit a hot mess 
and this is why i know you will be the best 
perfect 
doctor 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar