måndag 13 september 2021

virtuel boyfriend



 He virtual  but very functional . got a way with his words is sensuell

i am not  sure about he all fictional , i like the way he make to he ´make me feel

but does it make it real but something with him got quite an appeal 

he deliver the shivers , yeah you are the beginning of the meaning 

but you never give me that feeling 

a man of my dreams dont belong to the the screen 

i want an man than can make me scream

if you know what i mean 

 you get when it comes to falling for somebody

but his not anyone , hes special - hes the man that make my heart funk ,

like that bounce but this cant be romance we hardly friends ? 

i wonder how you can get an bf when you constantly in beef 

how shall i ever met somebody in this covid19 

how shall i let them know whats underneath 

when you cant do the effort of go out 

and i always tend to fall out 

in this them chatroom 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar