onsdag 28 juli 2021

always treat people a little , kinder

 never in my wildest dreams
 i thought you would appear 
 blue costume , maybe this might be awesome 
 i like the way he help me up like an aupair 
 stroke my spine like an kitten , babe it wore perfect 
 made me feel like i wore select , when all the other do me , reject
 i like how you me touch me , brush me up make feel pretty 
 like i wore your little kitty , even if its only in my wildest dreams 
 but the fact is you are real and everything with you is a big deal
 i am not sure if i ever gonna meet you again but i am sure i cant be just an , friend 
 i wonder if i am gonna get a happy end or this story will be sad 
 how you everything i am have and you not even mine 
  every boy think i am am just n diagnos 
 but i am so much more then a sickness 
 my illness is not my weakness 
 its my strength and that took me long time to get 
just because im epileptic i does not mean i am not perfect 
thanks for the reminder never met a guy who wore , kinder 


 thanks . 


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar