fredag 16 juli 2021

he wear a stethoscope like a neckless

  i remember how i fell out the wheelchair and into my carrier

this is how i roll into my new character 
i know the places been , he got my heart in his doctor bag
try to shower it away but somehow you become my new lover 
you are the reason why i stop write about union flag 
because suddenly i find a new setting , after that meeting 
in  the lock down , plotting you would become my next best character 
because after all you done he is my more then my favorite carrier 
he wear a stethoscope around his neck and listen to my chest 
could you hear my heart wore obsessed , yeah if only knew 
how addicted i would be do you know what kinda power 
you have over me  , are we really gonna talk about time 
in a time like this , why wont you give in and give me that damn kiss 

'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar