tisdag 27 juli 2021

to a friend

i wore an mess but he welcomed me like an princess 
like that king christian tend to do , that why i like you 
i your parents know how hard worker you are 
how i fell for an local star and a health worker 
the way you treat me made me feel like , home 
how i wore spinning out of control with my wheelchair
but in your care i always felt safe - you put on a safety belt 
its hard to replace somebody with an gorgeous face 
morals like an soldier , never leave a man behind 
and how beautiful you look i always prefer a mind 
the way you handle my medication 
how i wore throw up of your manly hands 
does this means we friends ?
how you pick out what i would wear 
i love that you agreed to be my next character 
try to make you look good like you look me stylish
in those damn pampers 
how you made my makeup 
yeah you might be an student 
but you took care of me better 
then a doctor 
 

to a friend x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar