söndag 18 juli 2021

kinda like you

 he crashed into me like an wave , not that i can complain¨
pierced eyes blue , not that i can complain
how i fell out the wheelchair and into  your care 
wonder ifs gonna be forever ´, they say good things dont end up together
but i kinda fond of this character , did you know how felt for you , basically jump 
how my knees got week and hardly could speak but you finish my sentence when i couldnt 
how i crash into you with my wheelchair and somehow you make me fell better 
there down the corner , this is our place now that i become to love because it remind me of you ¨
and i love that you wore just an student but treated me better then a  doctor , with hands of an nurse
backbone of the retirement and i recall when i felt for ya i thought i saw an angel because there it wore so bright , how you had an gloria attach your head and i recall how you kneel by my bed , how everything sound quite like a musical - yeah you got that perfect frekvens for my ears , i know i will probably die before you , but please remember me as you style me , stylish and painted like kinder egg ¨- i love the fact you saw me like that real and authentic , how it got more poetic - like that - is it cool if i do because i kinda like you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar