tisdag 27 juli 2021

soul food

 i been all around the world , twice 
 half up to heaven before you make me fell
 there in retirement , made me feel heaven sent 
 he got an way that he treat me like an princess
 the way he stroke my skin like an cat wore perfect
 how i find a beautiful face and mind 
 and to not talk about that soul 
 suddenly you became my support system
 that is really good when i cant handle my neurological  system  
 yeah i wore a damn mess but you made think i wore an princess
 just an student but you treat me better then any doctor 
 yeah it wore the darkest time but you brought the light 
 i remember how you smelled like coffee beans 
 and how you sat down in the corner where i wore
 like it wore local spot , was not much but beside you 
 it wore my hot spot - how you look over from the cover 
 try to be discrete but i writer always - notice 
 and i recall how yóu made food to me and i pretend we wore on date 
 how you got the recipes of my mum and we worked that , concept 
 how i got like a lot of food in my room but my medication made me vomit
 tend to do it because of a habit 
  how you help me with my pills and did you know i got lips that kills 
 or it sometimes , feels ? i know the stats of being in a relationship 
but i really like to be touch , if it only friendship 
dont underestimate platonic love 
everyone need to feel , love 
and you made me feel like that 
it wore perfect  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar