lördag 31 juli 2021

how u treat my nan

are you proud how you bre ak my heart 

but i am learned from the past to not dwell on it
who need people that are sucky when there are people can stitch you together
if you only know what your mother said to me before she died , is that really pride 
over how i live my life and i dont deserve you point you all the flaws i got 
because i already knew them , you not even my friend 
why are you try to worm yourself in again 
just because you wanted an helping hand 
its pathetic because you never wore there for me
when i hardly could walk , never had any friend 
shamed to introduce and i know that you have lose 
a good friend in me and relative , and it broke my heart 
how to see you treat nan because i,wore ¨her biggest fan 
she is not a slave , and cash cow even if she lives on a farrm 
but you took her for all she got , worth - i know because i am observe 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar