söndag 4 juli 2021

sims hospital


i know a boy just like ya except 
this one know how to to treat you with respect
did ya know you so damn transparent 
that your eyes remind me of innocent
i dont care if you hit me to curve 
to me it will always be love 
how you grab me when i felt 
out of the wheelchair , into your care
god i wore so jealous at your hair 
did you know i am got pretty nice locks 
how you like my style 
havent heard a compliment for a while 
i like how you become my bartender 
how you mix my fuzzy tabs like an blender 
yeah i dont know how to feel in this sims hospital 
but i remember the intimacy when you style me pretty 
made me feel like an covergirl ,when you apply 
that makeup like an makeup artist and made me feel 
like an billboard artist , in those damn pampers 
yeah thats an great feeling you dealiver - 
you made me a champ 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar