lördag 3 juli 2021

Centrel peak



 i could care less about those celebs , know i am all about DOCTORS
never had a lot of fiends in them because i read somewhere they love there fans 
got hooked on that feel but i know that is a have sign a no disclousure 
witch is hard when you get the vibe , honestly i just wanna see you in your crib 
i want to know everything about your mind and then get out of line 
yeah you set the bar and your shine like an superstar 
but i like that you are local  because then i might transport 
even if my mind but whenever i need some comfort 
after this we could hangout at our place around the corner 
at the Central Peak , where i went from low to peak 
i love to defend you but you not my defender 
and i would love to get , friendlier 
like that monica and chandler 
kinda felt like that 
when you pick me up like a little cat
stroke my spine , since that you wore mine
local star 
and i love the way you ran into my room like an ambulance
how you come to my first aid , how you come to rescue 
when i did my accident and hit my head and thought you wore heaven sent 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar