måndag 19 juli 2021

Sundream


he got a way to make me feel like i am his 
and i am not even , his 
but i got an make a wish 
and your name is on it 
with red colors and heart  dots 
the power of believe , what you can achieve 
you can make dreams come true 
but i have no idea how i met you 
because you like an character from storybook 
i just think you should do my audio book 
and i wonder how you got stole my heart 
but i have you 101 times , forgiven 
because just a glimt in your eyes 
make me feel that i am yours 
but whatever  , i might only pull you in my poems
and you had me as your study buddy 
but i dont mind it because i find you when my heart wore heavy 
and you help me out with being such a nice soul , human being 
that you give my life a deeper meaning - thats the silver lining 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar