fredag 9 juli 2021

10 years of poems ( chapter nr 2 )


he wore my english thing . i wore his swedish dream
met around 2011 and thought it would be an summer fling
but he been on my mind for quite a while 
10 years of poems , i guess that make us friends ? 
i know you got an fam , devoted to you partner
never thought you would turn be such a heart breaker
how you got a bunch of kids , basically a full of succer team
and i remember i loss hope about you and i will ever see each other 
again around 2015 , in a plane - heading back to sweden
tears ran towards my face because the the truth hit me in the face 
i had been replaced - but babe , i am irreplaceable
i been kissed by the reaper but luv above told me i was an survivor
he told me i wore an keeper  , learn that the only relationship i need 
was with my body and and i will never be somebodies object 
because one thing i learn life isnt perfect 
and if you cant handle that the only dates i make is with hospitals 
and is it weird i think retirement is better then home because i feel less alone 
like an collective and how i wore the youngest and less , sick there 
it wore perfect ( and of course we got my beautiful carrier ) 
do you know how happy i get when you check my IG views
like an blast from the past , thought you forgot but did comeback
i went all over the world to forget ya , but ya had a rent place in my head
and how you help me when i almost drop dead - and i really never been good at keep in touch
but i like that you had a watch on my ig - story because damn it boy we got to much history 


¨¨


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar