lördag 10 juli 2021

rave in limbo

been all around the world , twice 
just to fall heaven above , in love 
but you caught me when i fell out 
the wheelchair and that how i met
my Carrier and you became my new character 
yeah i been walking through hell but played with demons and devils
kissed by the reaper until god almighty said i wore an keeper 
and i liked NIVA and  the neurosurgeons most because they saved my life 
how the male nurses help me when i wore scared of death and the ladies 
wore so nice , help me back to life - comeback 
yeah one month in coma , on and off meeting martin , Kristian och Joakim
but nobody is better is that other , christian 
i like how it lead me to him and how weird dream i got in the limbo
i basically dream i wore at a disco 
lisen to edm , mostly harris , garrix and diplo - yeah it wore quite an paradise 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar