måndag 12 juli 2021

more then friends


i remember when i met him
that made me forget about the inn
he got an body of architecture 
and he would become my cure 
who would new , that i would fall in love
it that guy on retirement  , but i must admit 
he wore kinda heavent  sent , perfect 
i remember how i fell out my wheelchair 
into his chest and have made it my home 
so i wont be less alone 
how he swept in when i fell and was like OMG X3 
and i recall his eyes be the most perfect ones i ever , see 
how he woke me up , kneel down beside my bed 
and the intimacy of when he  style me like an personal stylist
brush up my confidence by put on some make up  like an makeup artist 
how he became more of a team mate then i wore patient 
and spoiler alert , i  never felt like that - but it wore perfect
how you wash me clean well that was a dream 
and how  with me in the corner when you had break 
took your coffee , and how we play yatzy 
how you help me with the food and stuff 
small stuff like that basically is enough 
for me to notice you set the bar 
for whoever comes along in the future 
... no pressure 
and i like how you dealt my pills
so casually becuause in some hands 
and i guess that why we more then friends 
we have that trust thing going on
and i am not trusting any one 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar