lördag 31 juli 2021

you give me a story and i made it to poetry

 an open road have never seem so close
when you locked behind those doors
 i remember i wore scared in the beginning 
 wonder is this how i shall be living ? 
 then you enter my room and i wore kinda numb
 fell like a wheel out the truck
 how you pick me up with your gentle hands 
 this wore when we became , friends 
 dont ever forget who i am
 the girl who ran out of control , crash in you with my wheelchair
 and so you became my character and i knew you would be my fave caretaker
 the way you stroke my spine like an guitar and how you are my favorite local star 
 i been looking all over the town for somebody like him but i think you might be a daydream
 and i know you will take the bar because i know your heart , mind and soul  and this is why you became my main character . how you got the morals of an soldier , never live an man behind 
those guys are kinda hard to find , but i like the way i crash into you - you give me a story to talk about and i know you sis would be pride for the human you are because you better then an , star 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar