söndag 25 juli 2021

more then a character

 

he got a way to make me feel like i am his 
and i am not even , his 
but i got an make a wish 
and your name is on it 
i recall how i crash in straight from 7th heaven 
to embrace the real heaven at retirement 
i always feared this place but then i saw your face 
drop dead gorgeous , looked like a dream 
yeah this wore an total dream 
spending quarantine with him 
yeah i recall the first impression wore you look like an angel 
how everything wore so bright because you looked so holy 
how you grab my body for life then i feel off the wheelchair 
this was when i knew you become my fave character 
,,, and caretaker 
how i notice his morals , that he is honorable as a solider
quick on his feet and somewhere in covid19 , he got my heartbeat  
always been a lone wolf but now i am in your pack , and i think its kinda funny how we met
how we wore casual cool and platonic , how you the only guy i let take off my clothes
and how you made my makeup better then a makeup artist 
how you always remind me of coffee beans and musicals 
how i loved how you made recovery like an , musical 
when you kneel by my bed and woke me up 
with your heavenly voice like an angel choir 
and this is wore i new , you wore more then an character 
this this might be fragile like a dream and a poem 
but this is a part who i am , thank you for give me a dream x 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar