torsdag 22 juli 2021

thanks for playing in my team

 he got a way to make me feel like i am his 

and i am not even , his 
i like the way how everything came down 
i fell down in your arm , fall out from my wheelchair 
how you became to be my favorite student and carrier
wrapped up in a bow , is this love - maybe 
all i know is you are a damn good character 
when i fell into to your chest i noticed that you wore the best
qualities that make a man , that know how to treat a woman
and i like that , how you stroke my spine when you pick me up
help  me up like an aupair . not everyone really tend to care 
but you did got those eyes of empathy and sympathy
and it nice to become friendly when all of those others wore quite elderly
how you slice my food so manly and handle my medicine so carefully 
i like that with you , how you treat me like an equal and not an patient 
and i bet you are a great student and will become better doctor 
because the way you treat me wore , heaven sent  
how you wanted to be in my team , which nobody never been
so thanks for playing in my team 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar