onsdag 28 juli 2021

purcious things

 in times likes this i became his , princess 
 i remember how i fell in , out of the wheelchair
 into your care and how you became my character 
 you looked at me like i wore an supermodel 
 and treated me like an baby in those pampers 
 the intimacy of primacy like a diary 
 yeah i knew you will get the bar 
 and i like how you are an local star
how you eyes are deep of wisdom
i have build a kingdom , in them 
babe 
about a soldier who fought my demons
how you help me there in dungens dragons 
was more then an carrier , you wore a mate
and i think that fall into you wore like , faith 
i remember laying on the floor thinking 
i just got an guardian angel 
and i have never been this grateful
he wore glorious and i got curious 
purcious that nothing will happen
blurred lines if you know what i mean
but he always appear in my dream 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar