lördag 31 juli 2021

the best friends i got in retirement ( hospital )

i know it killed me for a while 
but everyone know i nearly die 
when i fall in love , get crushed 
recall how the ambulance rushed 
into my help before it wore to late 
i wore lay in hospital bed in a month
dident able to talk , write but i understand 
it all mum and  i , had a secret langue 
a push meant with the hand meant no 
one meant yes and one miracle day 
i woke up and saw , a guy that looked liked Zedd
i like how the nurses treated me so kimd 
help me to get chat like sofia , we chat about my travelgram
and how martin brain my hair the last the day there and we chat 
about music , he dident like mine the only we had in common 
wore like oasis - and i wore impressed by joakims tattoos at the arm
then i went to the retirement where i met christian , elin , susanna , sussana
ebba och josifine - you might think i have no friends but  the best friends i got 
in retirement because they basically saved my life 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar