lördag 10 juli 2021

this wore just perfect

i thought he fotget me when i left 
i thought he forget me when he met somebody else
i wonder if  i wore your last fling before you settle down
is that why you always come around 
i wonder if i got a special place in your heart 
like you got in my mind
do you feeel sad when you look at my feed 
i love that you saw me dancing on two feet
now i caught in that wheelchair 
but somehow i never felt more freedom here


thought i never would forget about you
but then i fell all over my carrier 
like jump out the wheelchair 
when i saw him , long hair . ponytail 
heavenly eyes that remember me about clouds 
i know because i been there and look like a hipster
i bet he will be an great doctor , because you cure my ache 
and made me forget my illness and in the dark days you became happiness
all i known is for leaving but you made me wanna stay 
and in your eyes  i am forever on vacay
skinny dip in your eyes , cherish does memories and wrap you into poems 
yeah i wore hot mess , no hair but i never felt any like somebody would care
how you pick me up like an cat , guve me and compliment when i need to feel i am heaven sent 
yeah that when i knew i got a knew muse , muhaha .. perfect 

but i   never exccpt chapter 2 would vuew my story but i should because we got some history ¨
and i think that is kinda legendary how i make them come around when i make them the starring role
in my blog 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar