onsdag 21 juli 2021

Zedd


 bet people dont like me because i am love to gossip 
i bet people dont know that i am hospital vip
got touching me up there , he like to undress me there
but the weird part i kinda like how you make me clean 
maybe everything wore a dream but it seem so real
was it or should i  forget it  
the problem with  me i dont erase anything out of my memory
i doodle it down in my diary 
done it fore ages , been through some stuff and spilled  ink over some pages 
all i remember was 4 names ,EDM and visual dreams 
of me being at festivals 
which gave me strength and power 
so when i could wake up , recover 
in my own way 
i recall how scared i wore for not being able to write 
as i do want to be an poet - kinda a vital thing make together a sentence 
but i also remember make some of my best friends there 
that wore just as gentle as dior , and how scared i wore for  not being able to talk 
i recall hearing mum , crying and talking to me while i wore in limbo 
but i like to call i went off to my own little disco 
private and handicap access - where i for a month dance go-go
yeah coma wore quite to recommend but i wouldn't recommend it  for a friend
only the fittest and strongest survive and i am lucky to come out alive 
but i drop dead when i saw my male nurse that looked like Zedd 
standing by my hospital bed 
well it could be worst 
funny enough there wore a male nurse that look exact like that dude
i like that hipster style and while i couldnt talk or write , i wonder if he wore an good kisser 
he look like one , the way he made me fell comfortable in that section , gosh 
it was almost like levitating a second time when i saw his face and i dont think this feeling cant replace 
 this feelings - but then i met christian 

note they both have same name but one point " apperence like the dj and producer Zedd " which the name lol

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar