fredag 23 juli 2021

a future poem


you know how the stories goes 
the stories about her, the gal who always broke an feet
lost her sense somewhere and fell in love with an carrier
just typical her , yeah you knew her 
fell straight from heaven , into you and fall out the wheelchair 
into your care , the loveliest arms i ever been in - i thought i wore lost in a daydream
because you kinda like one with your heavenly hair , manly arms the way you caught me 
like i wore circus princess wore total bad ass , and how you the only one that seen my ass 
kinda like that , the intimacy and privacy with you put some makeup on me and styled me like  a dress up doll . how you came to me the corner where i sat , knew i wore a hospital mess but you made me feel best , you have a heart of gold and this story will never get ... old , and i hope your parents know how good you treated me there because it wore like you made me forget what i should fear and i love that you have your heart on your , arm and i remember it wore so bright i thought you wore an ANGEL ( maybe you are ) because all i saw wore a crown around your head and kinda thought i wore dead . 
in the beginning but then i remember you look like like a future poem 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar