fredag 30 juli 2021

he treat me like when i wore a falling star

you treat me like a star that you make me an falling star 
been looking for you in every damn bar 
and every guy with long hair remind me about him
sometimes i wonder if it all an dream 
how you wipe me clean from the nightmare
brush me up with some make up 
touch my face and why is this feeling so hard to replace 
you just an student but you the greatest 
never met someone that treat so gentle 
and i think you are a superman in that mantle 
how you pick out my pills from the medicine cabine
do you know you are my dream 
i sure you pass the bar because you wore born a star 
local one and when i fell for you i knew i wore safe and sound 
please dont change  , you made me realize i am not a failure 
i just tend to fall of nature 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar