fredag 30 juli 2021

superman

 he wear an stethoscope around his neck and i like the way he grab my back
 he look so handsome as he glide in my room that morning and boys like you need a warning
 because there goes the boom in my chest and how you knock me out the feet and suddenly i am lay on the floor , i have named you je dior - do you mind if i call that because you all me fell like perfect 
when you style me pampers , and know that is my favorite outfits - how you cover the fits 
and maybe this is Maybelline but i love how touch up and brush me up like i wore meant to be yours 
never met somebody smooth , that i wanted have in the kissing booth but this wore not the place or time 
but i like how you painted my lips and made my hips , sway - made me accept me for who i am
thats the traits of a superman  , spider-man and he build me up like an doctor but he just an , student
he got a hands of nurse and is loyal like an soldier - follow you like an puppy like i follow you like a groupie , 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar