torsdag 29 juli 2021

my little carebear

i recall how i fell out my wheelchair 
and into that caretaker , he pick me up 
like an aupair , how he always handed my teddy bear
how you became my little care bear 
you bring me cloud nine 
and our place is on sound cloud
hopefully i see you ya around 
i remember how you put some gloss 
in just the privacy of us 
it felt like heaven 
and the way i stumble on my sentence 
but you help me out with it was like the glove fit 
perfect 
i wonder how you become that beautiful 
inside and out , do you friends know anything about me 
do you know i never felt that worthless but you made me priceless
the way you brush me up with make up and made me level up 
its ok that for me if you dont like me i just think you , heavenly 
when you wash me clean is like you make me forget about the disability 
and that is what kinda friend you are , an local star that got that - ability 
to pick me up together in pieces and i think you are better then an celebrity 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar