lördag 31 juli 2021

distance friends are best

i remember when felt 
there in the retirement
out of my wheelchair 
and straight into my carrier 
yeah , how you stroke my spine
and how your eyes wore like an old glass of wine 
full of wisdom and there wore here i begin to make an kingdom
the way you look at me and pat me like an cat made me feel perfect 
even if i broken 1000 parts but you never broke my heart 
because i learn that this bridge is burn 
take and take , but always break 
left me stranding in hospital all over and over 
dont even reconize me when i am falling  over 
yeah you are a sucky person 
and awful human 
think i have no deserve of friends 
but i got all lot of thems 
just because i never introduce them to you 
it dont mean they dont exist 
living abroad , dont you know the best people are distance 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar