söndag 25 juli 2021

he got a heart like a doctor

 ´he got a heart of an doctor but is only an student and he treat me so perfect
yeah , the way he stroke my spine like an cat , pick me up when i tumble 
how i always mumble around you but you pick up every word which i love 
how i stumble over words and he end my sentence 
like we wore more then friends 
how everything wore blurry but i like to watch you portray my world like an artist 
just an student , but he treat me like an doctor and you know i am loyal as fan , as a friend 
to my bruises , i know life dont always get what you want so i do the platonic stuff now 
but kinda love that you the only one that see me when i wore authentic , unfiltered  - raw 
because that is when people fall in love - i think 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar