fredag 9 juli 2021

charm braclet

 i know i am dramatic , throw fits in a chatroom 
i hate how i drum the dashboard way to angry 
and how every sound off key and i do get why people leave
give them all kinda grieve because i am loyal as an fan
but i like to refer myself as an friend in your head 
how i have no friend since i wore like eight 
made you this charm bracletet and hook on to doctors
because they make me strong 
and i know you will forget who i am but i am still a fan
of what you do , even if i have a weird way to show i like you
but plot twist , you really get who i am because you my rader 
understate i am not do this because i a reason 
but everyone know that i find my condition a blessing 
even the month in coma would lead me to to you 
and i like how i always swipe wrong to find the right 
in the middle of a storm you became my calm 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar