lördag 17 juli 2021

of all the favorite places i been


i want to show you my favorite places i been 
been all around the world but fell in love for that 
retirement , where all the staff are like heaven sent 
they treat me like royalty - have such a good moral
and i remember when i fell out my wheelchair into my carrier
this was i know i gonna make you into a character 
i am quite fond of this plot mostly because he is quite hot 
and i dont mind if you like me or not , i like to be in that
friendship zone , all alone - making up a poem 
just because i write about guys , dont mean i want to be in a item 
i think it very important for them to know - that is all platonic love 
i thinking of when i writing of them and i wont get in your way 
but i will pull  you down in my poem 
i been all over the world , even half way to the heaven 
kiss the reaper , but God told me i wore a keeper 
but then i met you and got floored by Dior 
he look holy , like something god almighty sent down 
to watch over me so i wouldn't , fall down 
i know how it sound but i like to have you around 
you wore precious , gorgeous - kinda dangerous
blurred lined you know which i love 
even if nobody if approve 
but that is the fun in that 
i like that been in brighton but you got me move on
how i still ´remember you in Capetown
sail away , love the the fact you have have such an impact
those  ocean eyes   , and how you follow me to soeul 
never thought you would make an starring role
but it kinda wore the end goal 
to make  some kind´of friendship
like if i jump you jump , yeah  i always have your back 
and i like the way you fingers been all up  my scene
because that make me wipe up a dream  

 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar