lördag 10 juli 2021

you saw me as a pontential cure


i been working on myself 
never thought i would wake up 
fragile like an dream 
i cant get through the barrier 
doctors , surgeons , nurses , carriers 
try to get me comeback , i hear your heart stop 
the second i drop , dead for a sec but i promise i be back 
i always will - that my thing . i am not done with living 
just dont that great with healing but you gave me hope and believe
that i might be able to achieve what i put my mind in 
and i like that you help me come through when all other doctors said i wore pretty , screw 
but you support me with hope , cheering from the guideline and that why you always a friend of mine 
when all the people saw me as a failure , you saw me as a potential cure - an that made me less insecure 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar