måndag 26 juli 2021

a smell of aroma

 i show you all my hidden spots 
show you all of my flaws
you repaired all of my spots 
how you slide in my plot 
i know i am damaged 
hard to manage 
but you enter my room like it wore your performance 
how you stroke my spine like an cat , pick me up like aupair
kneel by my bed and help me with my meds , tap me in the bed 
yeah that nothing more i like in doctors then empathy 
the soldiers loyalty
never leave a man behind
and there is nothing more precious then a , mind
fragile and delicate but i like how you get my heart beat 
like i am dead meat 
when you touch my body like this 
how you dress me , style me and how got impressed by your taste
recall you in your long hair , tied up , sitting there with an coffee cup 
the smell of aroma which wore just my cup of tea 
i know i talk to much , maybe its because i got a bit of a crush 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar