onsdag 7 juli 2021

we need more people like him



you love me with no disclousure 
always keep your promise 
,came when i valuable
when i wore as most fragile 
 make me fell 
out the wheelchair 
became my new FAVE  chapter 
i love when you come in your attendance
the essence of you in a  sentence 
how you came like an ambulance 
i enter like a patient and how i met this student 
how you got my heart in my doctor bag 
and i know you are incredible lad 
you swept me with all that swag i
like it wore a blanket , of course i fell 
tend to do that its kinda my habit 
but you really got me good 
and i cant belive i been i would met you at this scene 
such a unlikely but yet so match made 
quite heavenly that retirement h
when you got a caretaker like you by your side
and you made the short time of my stay 
seem like the perfect vacay 
did you hear my heartbeat in that stethoscope
and i wonder if you wore the guy i saw in my horoscope 
handsome , awesome , kind with an lovely being 
but the trait i really look for in a guy is a decent human being 
you know like you , with empathy , sympathy and humor 
and i love that you like the study about the tumor 
cleverness always been a good trait 
and you got ton , shared with ya and became my inspiration 
we need more guys like you 
thanks Chris  for make my darkest time fun 
and i hope your parents know they have such a great son
you only a student but know more then doctors which means 
according to me you got the bar , raise it for the next chapter 
and to be honest i bet you have to stuck with me for a while 
because you made me shine after been lost in the dark '
'thanks for having such an great effect and i have the deepest respect 
for you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar