fredag 19 november 2021

an awesome chapter

 there something with you that trigger in the way you look at me like you know what is love , how you put me above and pick me up when i am , down - brush me broken crown and together we are the talk of the town , you paint an beautiful setting , how the prince kneel for the princess , and the feeling wore priceless . how i heard you swept in on your white horse , how i wore kept my eyes closed and how you help me with my blouse , the intimacy of it all  . remember how i met you there in retirement , fell out my wheelchair head over heel because you look so awesome , the feeling wore like dopamine and how you gave me adrenaline ! How you became my favorite carrier and how you treat me like i wore made of cotton candy , how you always look so fancy in your blue uniform , this is not the norm . trust me there is people in your field who dont treat me like that and the way you swept in my life wore an character that made form , and you wore to great to ignore so i was like yeah i dont got money but i do got creativity and you is an awesome chapter 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar