fredag 12 november 2021

Shot in the dark

 i kinda like the distance , that you dont know that in the audience , yeah you make me feel like i am under influence , drunk in love , except i am not drunk , i wonder if i said anything wrong , how everyone of your song make me recover , move - a little bit closer and i like how you not look at me like  an loser like i always used to do , you seem like an dream come true , like an make an wish i never sent for but i like how you became my cure , how every song is ours , this wore an shot in the dark that you would fall for somebody in wheelchair but i am here , listening - to every word you singing  ... the way you scratch my back like i got yours , and i remember how i slam the door when my remove you from my details because she wore on his tail .  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar