torsdag 18 november 2021

YOU BEAUTIFUL

i woke up over the night 
thinking something is not right
when all of my body parts 
fall apart there is some kinda heart 
i day without an seizure is the best 
but then again when i end up in hospital
because of an dangerous fit , is it weird  how much i love it ?
i dont like my insecurities 
when i watch myself in the mirrors
living life with conditions , feeling like 
an constent left down  remember you heaven sent 
and nobody can take back that your magic you got inside 
you are more then scars and your emotional rug back
trust me , life is more then being an train wreck  
but suddenly hit me , i am beautiful - even if i am an mess
in an hospital dress , i even tend to ... impress 
the doctor and nurse because i am survivor 
who cares about the material things when you been through hell
and back , when you got carriers that have your back when your unwell
when i dressed in pampers and feel like shit , yeah nothing with this situation is lit
but you make my story perfect , the way you swept me off my feet and knock me off my wheelchair , how you made me forget i hade no hair and felt like i wore an hair model
look like an supermodel when you style me like that and brush me with your fingertips 
yeah this are those memories i forever will keep , how you look at me and said without say it : you beautiful , and thats why always cherish the memories from the retirement because they holy , sacred and special like everyone there a force to be recon with , basically beautiful outside and underneath 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar