tisdag 16 november 2021

Healing powers

 the thing with being an coma it wore out of body experience and it change me a lot . thought my dreams wore not peaceful , i really find an inner peace which is hard to explain for people who never been through it . just because i wore not woke , i did hear everything going on and they say people who is in a coma have sensitive hearing and understand the environment  ( that why you shall speak to them even if they in coma ) because you never now , my mom sat by my side all the time when she not worked and talked i recall , not about what , just recall her presence of being there and as i could not speak when i woke up , we made this signals with our hands - one push for yes , two for no and thats how we got through and of course , i had my music which basically wore my life line . i could not speak , write but i could listen - and that wore enough , for that moment 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar