fredag 19 november 2021

gentlemen code

 darling , your looks look like they could kill my darling and you hit ´me without an warning never i thought you would become prince charming , in that blue uniform , how you slide in my life on your white horse and made loose control when i caught your glance , fell out of balance and out of my wheelchair . how you pick me up like i wore an coffee cup , made me felt like i wore sugar and how you spin me around like an spoon , yeah and how i l love how you spend your breaks with me where i sat in the common room and how we became Starbucks lovers , i like how you treat me so kind , how you have so gentle mind  because not everyone do but i like how you dident judge me for who i am , that you accept me as an friend , we do not talk much but i talk with you all the time in my head , write you manus script - starring me and you , yeah i like you got that gentlemen code that make my heart want to explode and i wonder how you become an character in my poems , is not like really friends ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar